CRG group is responsible of the design, construction, operation & maintenance of cryogenic systems for accelerators and detectors.
- Design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance of the cryogenic systems for CERN accelerators and detectors
- Operation, maintenance and upgrade of cryogenic test facilities
- Support for low-temperature developments and tests at the Central Cryogenic Laboratory
- Supply of cryogenic fluids on the CERN site
- Consultancy and support in cryogenic design and cryogenic instrumentation.
Heat transfer and material properties at low temperature
Refrigeration cycles and machines
Instrumentation and metrology at low temperature
Cryogenic infrastructure engineering, associated instrumentation and controls
Operation and Maintenance methods
Introduction to CRYOGENICS@CERN
Cryogenics: Low temperatures, high performance